< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.radioactivechief.com/" > RadioActive Chief: Men and Women Really Do Think Differently? Duh!

RadioActive Chief

Stronghold of the VRWC Committee of Correspondence in northwest Moody County. Commenting on politics, culture, science, or whatever seems interesting. --- ILLIGITIMATI NON CARBORUNDUM! ---

21 January 2005

 

Men and Women Really Do Think Differently? Duh!

As reported all over the place (starting with the WaPo) the President of Harvard University has managed to draw the deadly wrath of the entire feminazi movement of the country by having the temerity to suggest that there may be differences (on average) in the way men and women think.

So here, during the same week, comes a report of a newly released scientific project that seems to me to demonstrate clear evidence (based on CT scans) that, golly gee, there really IS a difference in how our brains work!
http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/050120_brain_sex.html

Why am I not surprised? Any husband (or wife) probably realized this long ago - sometimes I still don't understand what's going on with my wife's mind, and I'm sure my wife would say the same about me...or maybe not(?)...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search