< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.radioactivechief.com/" > RadioActive Chief: At Ease, Gen Mattis!

RadioActive Chief

Stronghold of the VRWC Committee of Correspondence in northwest Moody County. Commenting on politics, culture, science, or whatever seems interesting. --- ILLIGITIMATI NON CARBORUNDUM! ---

06 February 2005

 

At Ease, Gen Mattis!

At first hearing the reports of General Mattis' remarks, and their criticism in the reportage of the MSM, my initial reaction was "So? And your point is...?"

My secondary reaction was, "Oh rats! I hope one of our good guys doesn;t get hung out to dry again for calling a spade a spade." I've continued to mull this over. Based on my own military experience of 26 years, which was rather a different sort than the general's (understatement alert!), I could still see just where he was coming from, and frankly, still would say to his critics "And your point is?" Anyway, this TCS article DOES get the REAL point of the whole situation, and like the President's "Dead or alive" remark about Osama, I think (and hope) that most of the American people don;t find a whole lot wrong with it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search