< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.radioactivechief.com/" > RadioActive Chief: Ted Nugent Rocks Convention Delegates

RadioActive Chief

Stronghold of the VRWC Committee of Correspondence in northwest Moody County. Commenting on politics, culture, science, or whatever seems interesting. --- ILLIGITIMATI NON CARBORUNDUM! ---

18 April 2005

 

Ted Nugent Rocks Convention Delegates

Cat Scratch Fever Comes to the NRA

Rocker and outdoor activist Ted Nugent fired an uncompromising pro-2nd Amendment message at the NRA's national convention telling the attendees to become "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense."

He went on to champion an aggressive stance of self-defense: "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em." Sounds like a plan to me!

THe Chief thinks that the Nuge has done a pretty good job of figuring our some basics. This can't hurt the NRA, which at times has been less assertive of protecting the 2nd amendment than for example Gun Owners of America, and Jews for the Protection of Firearms Ownership.

UPDATE: Sibby has a post reporting on SD Daschle-ite Todd Epp's negative reaction to the Nuge, (Why does such coming from one of the most stauch of the former Senator D's myrmidonsa reaction not surprise me?) relating it to the 2nd Amendment blindness of Tony Phoney Dean. Note to my PDA: time to renew lapsed NRA membership again!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search